Important! Please Note…
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES through the Auditorium Box Office.
When picking up tickets, we need to see valid photo ID and the credit card used for the purchase before the tickets can be released.
We can only provide support to the original ticket purchaser.
- Advertised ticket prices are subject to handling charges.
- We are not responsible for issues with connecting to our ticketing system for ticket sales. Every effort is made to ensure that customers will be able to connect to our online ticketing system. However, due to issues with many different brands and versions of virus protection, firewalls, routers, etc., we are not responsible for issues that arise from your computer or mobile device not being able to properly connect to our ticketing system to complete your purchase.
- With regard to lost or stolen tickets, or issues regarding print at home tickets, visit: https://help.ticketmaster.ca/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Service?language=en_US
- The TBCA reserves the right to refuse or cancel sales or ticket pick-ups if incorrect or false information is provided at the window, or online.
- The TBCA reserves the right to refuse service or cancel sales to customers who exhibit physical violence, hostile or threatening behaviour or language at any point before or after the sale.
- Patrons exhibiting physical violence, hostile or threatening behavior or language may be asked to leave the premises, or removed from any concert.
- The Thunder Bay Community Auditorium is committed to maintaining a safe and positive atmosphere, and adheres to the City of Thunder Bay's Zero Tolerance for Violence policies.
(Show Days Only)
The Auditorium Box Office is only open on show days 3 hours prior to the show. All other advanced sales must be done online at www.tbca.com The Auditorium is located at 1 Paul Shaffer Drive in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
(Available Online Only)
The TBCA is committed to providing and exceptional experience for all patrons and is pleased to offer a limited number of accessible seats throughout the venue.
Accessible locations are available on both sides of the Orchestra level (HL 1, 2, 3, 4) and at the back of the Orchestra level in row HA. You can reference our seating chart here.
When available, accessible seats may be purchased online. Up to two (2) seats may be purchased to accommodate the accessible needs patron, support person and/or guests.
Discounts are not necessarily offered on all shows. However, when a discount is offered, the following applies:
- Senior admission applies to anyone 60 years of age and up.
- Student admission applies to any full time student (high school, university, college). Valid student ID must be presented to the ushers for admission to the show.
- Child admission applies to anyone 12 years of age and under unless otherwise specified.
- Infants 12 months and under will not require a ticket to performances.
- No double discounts.
- From time to time, other discounts may be offered. As the Box Office for more details.
Gift certificates can be purchased at https://www.ticketmaster.ca/giftcards
For Thunder Bay Community Auditorium Gift Certificates purchased prior to March 2020, please email email@example.com for more information. Please include your name and a valid phone number that we can reach you at.
Regarding Third Party Tickets…
Issues with third party tickets, or tickets purchased through other online ticket resellers cannot be resolved by the Thunder Bay Community Auditorium.
When purchasing tickets online, be sure that the address in your browser starts with www.tbca.com or www.ticketmaster.ca There are a number of third party resellers who are also selling tickets to Community Auditorium events, including the Thunder Bay Blues Festival. Often, these resellers are charging a premium to purchase tickets through their sites.