Important! Please Note…
- Ticketmaster is now the Auditorium's Box Office System Provider. Visit www.ticketmaster.ca to order your tickets.
- VERY IMPORTANT: When purchasing tickets, always ensure that you are on the www.ticketmaster.ca website. There are many unauthorized resellers online who charge very large premiums to resell tickets to you. The Community Auditorium and Ticketmaster are not able to provide support for tickets purchased through unauthorized resellers.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES through the Auditorium Box Office, but tickets can be legitimately resold through your Ticketmaster app. For support with reselling tickets visit: Reselling Tickets With Ticketmaster
- IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PHONE, YOU CAN STILL ORDER YOUR TICKETS FROM A COMPUTER. When you place your order, you will be emailed a receipt and a link to the tickets. You can then either transfer the tickets to a friend with a phone who may be coming to the show with you, or you can bring your receipt down to the Box Office, along with photo ID, no sooner than Two Hours prior to the start of the show (on the night of your show only) to get a bar code for admittance.
- When purchasing from a phone or mobile device, the screen defaults to "Best Available" seating. If you would like to pick your own seats from the seating map, click on the "Switch to Map" button on the top left-hand part of the page.
- For people looking to purchase tickets for gifts, we recommend visiting your show's information page on www.tbca.com and print the show's information page to place in the card instead of tickets. The mobile tickets can then be emailed to the recipient or transferred to them within the Ticketmaster app.
- Advertised ticket prices are subject to handling charges.
- If you don't receive an email with your receipt, be sure to check your email junk folder to ensure that it isn't there.
- We are not responsible for issues with connecting to our ticketing system for ticket sales. Every effort is made to ensure that customers will be able to connect to our online ticketing system. However, due to issues with many different brands and versions of virus protection, firewalls, routers, etc., we are not responsible for issues that arise from your computer or mobile device not being able to properly connect to our ticketing system to complete your purchase.
- For help with problems or concerns , visit: Ticketmaster Customer Service
- The TBCA/Ticketmaster reserves the right to refuse or cancel sales or ticket pick-ups if incorrect or false information is provided.
- The TBCA reserves the right to refuse service or cancel sales to customers who exhibit physical violence, hostile or threatening behaviour or language at any point before or after the sale. This also applies emails sent to the Auditorium that contain threats of physical violence and/or threatening or hostile language.
- Patrons exhibiting physical violence, hostile or threatening behavior or language may be asked to leave the premises, or removed from any concert.
- The Thunder Bay Community Auditorium is committed to maintaining a safe and positive atmosphere, and adheres to the City of Thunder Bay's Zero Tolerance for Violence policies.
(Show Days Only)
The Auditorium Box Office is only open on show days 3 hours prior to the show, or on Wednesdays from 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm. All other advanced sales must be done online at www.tbca.com The Auditorium is located at 1 Paul Shaffer Drive in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The TBCA is committed to providing and exceptional experience for all patrons and is pleased to offer a limited number of accessible seats throughout the venue.
Accessible locations are available on both sides of the Orchestra level (HL 1, 2, 3, 4) and at the back of the Orchestra level in row HA. You can reference our seating chart here.
When available, accessible seats may be purchased online. Up to two (2) seats may be purchased to accommodate the accessible needs patron, support person and/or guests.
Discounts are not necessarily offered on all shows. However, when a discount is offered, the following applies:
- Senior admission applies to anyone 60 years of age and up.
- Student admission applies to any full time student (high school, university, college). Valid student ID must be presented to the ushers for admission to the show.
- Child admission applies to anyone 12 years of age and under unless otherwise specified.
- Infants 12 months and under will not require a ticket to performances.
- No double discounts.
- From time to time, other discounts may be offered. As the Box Office for more details.
Gift certificates can be purchased at: Ticketmaster Gift Card
For Thunder Bay Community Auditorium Gift Certificates purchased prior to March 2020, please email email@example.com for more information. Please include your name and a valid phone number that we can reach you at.
Regarding Third Party Tickets…
Issues with third party tickets, or tickets purchased through other online ticket resellers cannot be resolved by the Thunder Bay Community Auditorium.
When purchasing tickets online, be sure that the address in your browser starts with www.tbca.com or www.ticketmaster.ca There are a number of third party resellers who are also selling tickets to Community Auditorium events, including the Thunder Bay Blues Festival. Often, these resellers are charging a premium to purchase tickets through their sites.